| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Roseburg, Or in July is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 16.8 °C (30.2 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. A feeble 9.9mm (0.4in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 14:33 long and the longest day is 15:18 long with an average length of 14:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Roseburg, Or July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Roseburg, Or, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Roseburg, Or:
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 357.2 kms (222 miles) N
- Salem, Or, Usa - 212.3 kms (131.9 miles) N
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) N
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) N
- North Bend, Oregon, Usa - 111.4 kms (69.2 miles) WNW
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Eureka, California, Usa - 263 kms (163.4 miles) SSW
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 409.7 kms (254.6 miles) NE
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 294.6 kms (183.1 miles) N
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 290.9 kms (180.7 miles) N
- Moro, Or, Usa - 273.9 kms (170.2 miles) NE
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 326.2 kms (202.7 miles) ENE
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) SE
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 284 kms (176.5 miles) SSE
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 323 kms (200.7 miles) SSE
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 343.8 kms (213.7 miles) SSE